I make this all the time to accompany my fajitas (see recipe), its also great with grilled fish, adjust the chilli content to suit your taste. You can just whack everything in a food processor if short of time.
Recipe type: Accompaniment
Serves: 1 large bowl
- 250g/9oz fresh tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 mild chilli, finely chopped
- bunch coriander, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- lime juice, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Transfer to a serving bowl garnish with coriander and serve.