Continuing with my Swedish love affair this punchy little sauce if fabulous with my fish cakes and most other fish recipes. L Any leftovers will keep well refrigerated for up to 2 weeks and would go really well in a cheese or ham sandwich.
Author: Trine Hahnemann
Recipe type: Sauces
Serves: 1 bowl
- 1 tablespoon cornichons
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 200g homemade/good quality mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tarragon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons carrots, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chop the cornichons and capers together, then place in a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients.
- Stir well and season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator until ready to serve.