Dill Salmon En Papillote
Really easy, really simple dish I serve at least once a week to my family, sometimes alternating the dill for other fresh herbs or simple marinades.
Recipe type: Dinner
Serves: 5-6 people
- X1kg side of salmon, skin off
- X4 tbsp chopped dill
- x1 lemon zest
- sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 375F/190C
- Place a large piece of tinfoil (approx three times as wide and 11/2 times as long) on a surface, put a piece of greaseproof paper of a similar size on top.
- Place the salmon on the paper and sprinkle liberally with the fresh dill, lemon zest and sea salt.
- Fold the paper and tinfoil over the fish and roll the edges together to create a sealed parcel (en papillote)
- Bake for 30-35 mins until the salmon is cooked through
- Place on a serving platter and serve with cheeks of lemon and an extra dose of chopped dill.